OUR MASS THIS FRIDAY 9AM
ALL WELCOME

ALL WELCOME

It is 3 Blue's Mass on Friday and some of you have words to practice. If you don't have a speaking part this mass, don't worry we will lead more services this year.
Talk to your parents about our lenten promise. Also ask them if you can bring something in to help the poor.
Homework Task:
Do something to make each person in your family smile. It may be just a cuddle or maybe read a book or play nicely with your brothers and sisters. Please comment on what you have done to make your family feel special.
29 comments:
I sat with my sister and 2 brothers on the lounge this morning and read them a story book. Everyone was really happy, including Mum and Dad.
I have gave my mum and dad a hug and a kiss thismorning.Hello Mrs Henry have you had a good weekend.
That's great Tom, well done :)
Good for you Mikayla, Mums and dads love wee people kisses and hugs first thing in the morning. Thank you, yes, I had a lovely weekend. My family and friends went to Brisbane to watch the St Patrick's day parade to celebrate the Irish Patron saint. It was a lot of fun.
Mary
I gave my family a big smooch and a huge HUG they loved it!
Mary
I love you Mrs Henry you are a brilliant teacher and I love you so much.
I did the dishes for my brother this morning.
Hi Mrs Henry how are you. thanks for telling us all about st Patrick's day.I learnt Alot.
Hello Mrs Henry how are you going that must of been fun hope your wearing green tomorrow.xoxoxo
Thanks Mary, Mikayla and Luke for you comments. Good reminder Mikayla....must go and organise some green clothes for tomorrow morning for my two wee ladies and myself!
hi MRS Henry
i gave mum and dad a kiss and a BIG HUG
Chloe
On the weekend my brother and I were swimming and having fun together in the pool and that made my mum and dad smile.
Chloe
Hi Mrs Henry how was your day today and see you at school tomorrow. It was fun wearing green today.
Emmy
mrs Henry do we have mathledices home work
I helped Saoirse have a bath.
I played soccer with my sister Bronagh.
I read my book for Mum.
I did my Homework for my Dad.
1 I shared my popcorn with my
Brother.
2 I read my homereader with
Mum using expression.
Mrs Henry Mum and I are changing
my class dojo avatar hope this will make you smile.
On the weekend my dad and I played soccer together with my brothers. This made all of us laugh and very happy together. I think this made my family happy.
Happy St Patricks Day Mrs Henry!
Are you eating anything green for dinner :)
I had broccoli Riley!! You are all so kind and caring towards your family, how lucky they all are!! No Emmy. you did not have to do Mathletics.....but a wee bit of practice does no harm, especially with the concept of time! It was fun wearing green Chloe and I loved my green balloons, thanks to Mrs Nally :) Yes Selena that does make me smile, I am very blessed to have such a thoughtful class :):) Yeah!! Rose it worked tonight!!! Happy days!!!
TOM D.
I gave my mum heaps of hugs and she was happy.
Hi Mrs Henry how are you today.xoxoxo
I have kissed my mum on the cheack and cuddled my sister's.
Katherine said
I gave my mummy cuddles and told her I loved her. I played with my big sister and little brother and it made them laugh. My daddy is away but just talking to him makes him happy.
To make my Mum smile, I smiled at her a lot because a happy face makes her happy.
April and I made mud potions on Monday after school. This made her feel special because I helped her with her potion.
My Dad and I had a big cuddle together on the lounge and watched our favourite show.
I have read a book to my sister ,cleaned the table after dinner, helped Mum put out the washing and fed the chooks and dogs.
Hi Mrs Henry. You are a great teacher. How has your week been? Did you like the rain today? Hope you have a great week. From Annabelle
Hi Mrs Henry. Our blog this week reminds us it is EASY to show people that they are special and that you care about them!
1.I sit with my sisters to do our homework every day.
Ciara
One morning Macy jumped into my bed and I read her a story and she loved it.Hello Mrs Henry I hope you are having a relaxing afternoon.
Post a Comment