Pages

Wednesday, 4 March 2015

How to earn extra dojos!!!!!!!

It is very close this week..............how many tickets will you put in the raffle???

Earn extra dojos by completing Mathletics tasks........easy!!

No Blog Comment homework this week, just Mathletics!! Yeah!!

11 comments:

max said...

max
thank you

max said...

max
thank you miss Henrey

Year 5 said...

It's goog to see you have been using the blog Max. Great job!! Hope you've had a lovely weekend :)

TARYN said...

TARYN
THANKYOU

Taryn said...

Taryn
Dear Miss Henry
I hope you have a great weekend.Are Abby and Lucy being good.

Year 5 said...

Thank you Taryn, yes we had a lovely but busy weekend. See you in the morning :)

Emmy said...

Emmy
YAY thank you mrs henry


Emmy said...

Emmy
YAY thank you mrs henry


Emmy said...

Emmy
YAY thank you mrs henry


Emmy said...

Emmy
YAY thank you mrs henry


Rose said...

To Miss Henry I have had the best day I'm going to do my home read to day.