Dear shae I hope you are having a great time at alipring's .from Allice.
OliviaI had a good day Mrs Henry.
Hi Mrs Henry. Everyone looks so good at Holy Communion. Well done everyone. Mrs Henry rebel rouser was AWESOME!!!!! hope you have a nice weekend.
Mrs HenryI am starting to get excited about going to Australia Zoo and learning about the yellow tailed black cockatoo. And are we really going to Fiji???from Riley
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Dear shae I hope you are having a great time at alipring's .from Allice.
Olivia
I had a good day Mrs Henry.
Hi Mrs Henry. Everyone looks so good at Holy Communion. Well done everyone. Mrs Henry rebel rouser was AWESOME!!!!! hope you have a nice weekend.
Mrs Henry
I am starting to get excited about going to Australia Zoo and learning about the yellow tailed black cockatoo. And are we really going to Fiji???
from Riley
Post a Comment