This week in poetry we will be looking at 5 sensory poems. Read the poem below about "Popcorn".
Follow the structure below to write your own 5 sensory poem.
5 comments:
Olivia
said...
Olivia cupcake hear the crunch of the cupcake crunch, crunch, crunch smells like fresh food straight from the oven. It tastes delicious and sweet it looks yum with the icing. It feels warm straight from the oven.
3Blue sounds like good friends 3Blue smells like 19 children! 3Blue tastes like party food after hard work 3Blue looks like smiling faces 3Blue feels like learning fun
Air smells like fresh rain drops. Air tastes like ice cubes. Air sounds like the water in my ears. Air looks like see through glass. Air feels like the cold winter wind.
5 comments:
Olivia
cupcake
hear the crunch of the cupcake crunch, crunch, crunch
smells like fresh food straight from the oven.
It tastes delicious and sweet
it looks yum with the icing.
It feels warm straight from the oven.
Bubble gum
It sounds like chew, chew pop
It smells like candy
It tastes like sugar
It look like a rainbow
It fells like sticky honey.
Sausages
I hear a sizzle
I smell something yummy
I see something brown
I feel something hot
I taste something scrummy
What could it be?
A Sausages
3Blue
3Blue sounds like good friends
3Blue smells like 19 children!
3Blue tastes like party food after hard work
3Blue looks like smiling faces
3Blue feels like learning fun
Air
Air smells like fresh rain drops.
Air tastes like ice cubes.
Air sounds like the water in my ears.
Air looks like see through glass.
Air feels like the cold winter wind.
Post a Comment