Pages

Thursday, 29 January 2015

Getting to know you!

I would love to know more about each of you. Your first task is to tell me your name and 3 things about you, but, we are going to be a little tricky now we are in middle primary, you are going to tell me 3 facts about you, but only 2 of them will be true. We will see if we can guess which one is false.

Don't tell anyone what you have typed. It is a secret. Make sure you use good spelling and punctuation. Your parents might even read this post!

20 comments:

Year 5 said...

Mrs Henry
1. I was born in Ireland.
2. I love to read.
3. I don't like prawns.

lukebostock said...

Lukebostock
1.i like cricket.
2.i like running
3.i like riding horses.

Taryn said...

Taryn
1.I have four brothers.
2.I love the beach.
3.I love sand.

Chloe said...

Chloe
1.i have two guinea pigs
2.i love horses
3.i love pizza for dinner

Mary said...

Mary
1.I love horses
2.I love mintosh
3.I lost 9 teeth

olivia said...

Olivia
1.I do not like pizza
2.I like summer
3.I like pies

Ciara said...

Ciara
1. I like to do netball
2. I like tarkos
3. I don't like prawns

emmy said...

EmmyHeit
1.i like to run
2.i like to do the walk
3. i like cats

Rose said...


Rose
1.I like horse.
2. I were glasses.
3. I like just


fionnan said...

Fionnan
1.I like to play soccer.
2.I hate pizza.
3.I like jelly.

mikeely said...

mikeely
1.I like horse riding.
2.I like lion s.
3.I like snails.

Alice said...

ALice
1. i have two sister's.
2. i was born in irelind.
3. i go sicoe when i see shourger.

Katherine said...

Katherine
1.I have 2 cats
2.I live in family.
3. I have 2 dogs.

Sofia said...

sofia
1.I like my dog.
2.I love to read.
3.I do not like pink.

annabelle said...

annabelle
1.kiraen is realated to me.
2.I play soccer
3.I love prawns

shae said...

shae
1.I like kace
2.I have a pet kamall
3.I love bununubred

selena said...

selena
1. i dont like boys.
2. i dont like snakes.
3. i like softdrink.

TOM D. said...

TOM D.
1.I play football.
2.I play cricket.
3.I work on my farm.

Riley :) said...

Riley Franklin
1. I love music
2. I enjoy swimming
3. I don't like fishing

Tom N said...

Tom N said...

1. I like soccer.
2. I live on a farm.
3. I have 3 dogs.