Welcome to your new blog for 2015.
This is a fantastic way for us to communicate with each other and for your parents to see photos of what we've been getting up to in grade 3. I hope you've all have had a fantastic holiday and are ready for learning lots of new things.
Bring on 2015 at St Mary's!!

5 comments:
max
1. i will try better at my maths
2. and do what im told
Ciara
1. I like riding horses.
2. I like going to school
1.I will my do better at my writing
2.I will try harder at my maths
Mary
1.I will try to make new friends this year.
2.I will try to do better at my reading.
3.I will get better at maths.
alice
1. I will try to not grinde my teatat nighe.
2. I will try to rithe more better.
Post a Comment