Hi Mrs Henry i got 100% right on my first go.
EmmyI got 100 on my 4th go.
MaryI got 100% for my blog comment. I found it a bit challenging.
Hi Mrs Henry. I really liked the Classification game.
I got 100% in my blog comment.
I got 100% mrs henry!!!
OliviaI got 100 on my first try.
On the there'd time I got 100:) It got easier once I went along.
CiaraI wet good and I got 100CiaraI went good and I got 100%. It was really easy!
Hi Mrs Henry I did the game and I got 5, then I did it again and I got 0. I wanted to see if I could do it again and I got 0 again. So I think I did ok. Do you think that I did ok?
I got one hundred percent on the classification game.I like the classification game it was awesome!
Mrs Henry I got 100% YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Mrs Henry. I like the Classification Game because it is fun and it helps me to learn animal categories.
He Miss Henry I got 100 a of 100.
He Miss Henry I got 100 at of 100.
TarynI got them all right.
Hello Mrs Henry I got them all right:) You're such a brilliant Teacher :)
worth double points!!
Post a Comment
19 comments:
Hi Mrs Henry i got 100% right on my first go.
Emmy
I got 100 on my 4th go.
Mary
I got 100% for my blog comment. I found it a bit challenging.
Hi Mrs Henry. I really liked the Classification game.
I got 100% in my blog comment.
I got 100% mrs henry!!!
Olivia
I got 100 on my first try.
On the there'd time I got 100:) It got easier once I went along.
On the there'd time I got 100:) It got easier once I went along.
Ciara
I wet good and I got 100
Ciara
I went good and I got 100%. It was really easy!
Hi Mrs Henry I did the game and I got 5, then I did it again and I got 0. I wanted to see if I could do it again and I got 0 again. So I think I did ok. Do you think that I did ok?
I got one hundred percent on the classification game.
I like the classification game it was awesome!
Mrs Henry I got 100% YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Mrs Henry. I like the Classification Game because it is fun and it helps me to learn animal categories.
He Miss Henry I got 100 a of 100.
He Miss Henry I got 100 at of 100.
Taryn
I got them all right.
Hello Mrs Henry I got them all right:) You're such a brilliant Teacher :)
worth double points!!
Post a Comment