Below is the criteria I will be marking you on:
|
Prepared talk adequately
|
|
Speaks clearly with expression
Correct pronunciation of all words
|
|
Pace – speaks with appropriate speed
|
|
Makes good eye contact
|
|
Good posture and appropriate gestures
|
|
Audible volume
|
|
|
11 comments:
Mrs Henry it says worth double points
The green writing says worth double points.
It is worth double points.
worth double points
It says double the points Mrs Henry.
Hi Mrs Henry it says worth double points!!! in the green:)
Worth double points.
Dear Mrs Herry
It said in the green right worth double points!! My femliy?
yes I practest my power point and the green said "worth double points"
hi mrs henry if your going to the show have a good time and if your not have a good weekend.
Hi Mrs Henry is there any blog comment this week because I've been checking every day but there isn't one.
Post a Comment