Catch up on some Mathletics this week as you have no other homework :)
2 comments:
Riordan Yuke ;)
said...
On my holidays, I went to Grandma and Poppy's. At Grandma and Poppy's I played slot cars and pool and they had a spa, but it was broken. The second place we went to was our friends, Fred and Lisa's place in Hervey Bay. I went swimming, I had to look after Emily, and it was frustrating. I had lunch on the beach and visited Nana, who also lives in Hervey Bay. The clutch in Mum's car broke, so we had to stay about a week longer, and Dad had to take Mum back to work in Fred and Lisa's car. My favourite day of the holidays was when we arrived back at home.
On my holidays, I went to Grandma and Poppy's. At Grandma and Poppy's I played slot cars and pool and they had a spa, but it was broken. The second place we went to was our friends, Fred and Lisa's place in Hervey Bay. I went swimming, I had to look after Emily, and it was frustrating. I had lunch on the beach and visited Nana, who also lives in Hervey Bay. The clutch in Mum's car broke, so we had to stay about a week longer, and Dad had to take Mum back to work in Fred and Lisa's car. My favourite day of the holidays was when we arrived back at home.
2 comments:
On my holidays, I went to Grandma and Poppy's. At Grandma and Poppy's I played slot cars and pool and they had a spa, but it was broken. The second place we went to was our friends, Fred and Lisa's place in Hervey Bay. I went swimming, I had to look after Emily, and it was frustrating. I had lunch on the beach and visited Nana, who also lives in Hervey Bay. The clutch in Mum's car broke, so we had to stay about a week longer, and Dad had to take Mum back to work in Fred and Lisa's car. My favourite day of the holidays was when we arrived back at home.
On my holidays, I went to Grandma and Poppy's. At Grandma and Poppy's I played slot cars and pool and they had a spa, but it was broken. The second place we went to was our friends, Fred and Lisa's place in Hervey Bay. I went swimming, I had to look after Emily, and it was frustrating. I had lunch on the beach and visited Nana, who also lives in Hervey Bay. The clutch in Mum's car broke, so we had to stay about a week longer, and Dad had to take Mum back to work in Fred and Lisa's car. My favourite day of the holidays was when we arrived back at home.
Post a Comment